If you are not finding relief from your dry eye treatments, consider MYE Drop: Personalized PRP Therapy.
What Is MYE Drop: Personalized PRP Therapy?
– MYE Drop are biological eye drops made from the patient’s own blood.
– Our blood contains platelets which are rich in healing growth factors, cytokines, albumin and several natural vitamins.
– These factors promote healing of damaged tissue, thus improving signs and symptoms of dry eyes.
– PRP drops are completely natural, they do not contain any preservatives, additives or stabilizers.
How Is MYE Drop: Personalized PRP Therapy Made?
– A medical laboratory professional will draw a small amount of blood from the patient’s arm. Blood is centrifuged using a specific protocol to separate blood components and make MYE Drop.
– MYE Drop contains high concentration of platelets suspended in plasma.
– This process takes 45 minutes.
How is MYE Drop: Personalized PRP Therapy Used?
– Patients will typically use 1 drop, 4 times a day in the affected eye(s) for 3 months (or as directed by your doctor).
– MYE drop can be used as monotherapy or in conjunction with other dry eye therapies.
What Is the Difference Between Autologous Serum (AS) and MYE Drop: PRP Therapy?
– Although AS and PRP are both blood-based products, PRP is superior to autologous serum because of its richer concentration of growth factors and other platelet-derived factors.
– The crucial difference between the two products is that AS does not contain platelets because they are eliminated during the process of making AS.
– In contrast, PRP contains two-and-a-half to eight times the concentration of platelets found in whole blood.
– Platelets function like tiny power houses for healing because they contain the growth factors needed for tissue recovery.
– Eliminating platelets significantly lowers the level of growth factors in AS compared to the levels found in PRP.
– Research has also suggested that PRP therapy can help restore the ocular surface through
more potent proliferative and anti-inflammatory effects than observed with autologous or allogeneic serum tears.
How can you obtain MYE Drop: Personalized PRP Therapy
– Talk to your eye doctor to see if you are a candidate for MYE Drop.
85% of Patients Report An Improvement In Their Dry Eye Symptoms with PRP Therapy.